Seka runs largely on sponsorship and kind donations from people and companies appreciating the power of educational theatre.
If you donate, we will send you pictures and a short report and you will get a mention on the Seka donations page here on this website, with a link to your own website.
- $200 will buy an HIV play that will directly reach approximately 200 people (and indirectly helps at least double that)
- $5,000 will pay for the creation (and ten performances) of a new play on vital topics such as deforestation, education, women’s rights, corruption and so on.
- $3,000 will pay for the running of the company for one month.
- Or make a direct debit of $20 per month to
Name of Bank: Zambia National Commercial Bank
Physical Address of Bank: Mfuwe International Airport
Name on Account: SEKA
(Sensitisation and Education through Kunda Arts)
Account No. : 0060370000000449
Routing No. : N/A
Swift Code: ZNCO ZMLU
Special thanks to previous donors and supporters
- David Evans – aka ‘The Edge’ from the band U2
- The World Presidents Organization
- The numerous guests at Mfuwe Lodge and Norman Carr Safaris
- Dave Finlayson and Family
- Brad Strickland
- Tara Shariff
- American Institutes for Research (for believing in us to begin with and setting us up to be where we are today)
- CRECCOM and to Theatre for Africa (for providing invaluable training to us in the early days!